British & Continental Art Auction
September 15 - 20, 2018
Our second session of this popular collecting category features over 170 lots by British artists and Continental paintings represented by artists from Austria to Russia. Contained in their original period frames, all estimated at affordable prices, this auction presents an ideal opportunity to acquire a truly remarkable 19th/20th Century painting to enhance your collection.
On View at Waddington's TorontoSunday, September 16 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Monday, September 17 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay Ontario Retail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase price including the buyer`s premium.
- Taxes are exempt for any items directly shipped from our premises out of Canada.
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from sale at any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his sole discretion, all without notice.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete BUYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Register to bid in our auctions and find out what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More