September 14 - 22, 2020
September’s Fine Wine Auction features close to 500 lots of high desirability and diversity, including a superb selection of Bordeaux, Burgundy, California, Port and Italian. These Old and New World Wines include the rare Aubert Chardonnay, a collection of European dessert wines, verticals of Solaia, 100 point Sassicaia and many full wooden cases. There are wines for every collector: to cellar, to impress, to drink now and to treasure.
Waddington’s is pleased to offer Second Harvest’s charity donated wines in this auction, lots 363-376. Second Harvest is Canada’s largest food rescue charity, helping to nourish people through school programs, seniors’ centres, shelters, food banks, and regional food hubs.
Due to COVID-19, Second Harvest was unable to hold their annual Live Charity Wine Auction earlier this year. We are proud to play a small part in helping them achieve their fundraising goals.
CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR FINE WINE AND SPIRITS
- Waddington’s conducts auctions of fine wine and rare spirits under the authority of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (the “LCBO”)
- All purchasers of alcoholic beverages through an auction must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- All lots are sold “AS IS”.
- Each lot sold is subject to a buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price as part of the purchase price.
- All Prices in Canadian Funds
- Please see our complete CONDITIONS OF SALE
How It Works
Waddington's offers the most diverse range of auctions, including works by renowned artists, in diverse genres, items from important estates, and from cultures around the world. Sign up for our e-newsletters to find out about upcoming auctions and events. Register to bid in our auctions and discover what you have a passion to collect.How to Buy
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. We offer a wide range of services to assist you with selling, buying, appraising and managing your valuables.Learn More