After Frans Van Mieris the Elder (1635-1681), Dutch
THE ARTIST’S STUDIO
Oil on canvas
23.5 x 17.5 in — 59.7 x 44.5 cm
The original oil on panel by Frans van Mieris the Elder was formerly in the Gemäldegalerie in Dresden (since 1750), but it was destroyed in World War II.
With Odon Wagner Gallery, Art Restoration & Custom Framing label, Toronto;
The Estate of Adolph Rolin, Toronto