Buy & Sell
Waddington’s is Canada’s most complete provider of auction, appraisal and collection management services. Unique in the breadth of our knowledge, we are pleased to offer a wide range of services to assist our clients with selling, buying, appraising and managing their valuables.
Search Prices Realised
Our Prices Realised page provides a comprehensive index of our past auctions - sorted by name or date, with filters for department and year. View the results in a gallery or convenient list format.
Working with Waddington's means partnering with industry leading experts who are passionate about their specialties, and are backed by a market leading company.
Waddington’s welcomes consignments for our upcoming auctions including the following:
- American, Modern and Contemporary fine art
- Antique & Modern Silver & Gold
- Bordeaux and Burgundy First Growth Wines
- British Paintings
- Bronze & Marble Sculpture
- Canadian 19th Century Topographical Paintings
- Canadian Fine Art by:
– F.A. Verner
– Paul Kane
– Tom Thomson
– Emily Carr
– David Milne
– William Kurelek
– Sorel Etrog
– Alex Colville
– Christopher Pratt
– Mary Pratt
- Canadian Fine Art by artists affiliated with:
– Group of Seven
– Beaver Hall
– Les Automatistes
– Les Plasticiennes
– Painters 11
– Regina Five
- Canadian Historical Maps, Documents
- Chandeliers, Sconces & Decorative Lighting
- Continental Paintings
- Fine Prints and Photography
- Inuit sculpture and graphics from the 1950s & 1960s
- Lalique, Gallé, Daum, Baccarat, Venini, Orrefors, Tiffany, Steuben & other Signed Glass
- Maps & Militaria
- Old Master and Related Works
- Fine Jewellery
- Signed Designer Pieces of costume & silver jewellery
- Studio & Art Pottery, including Doulton, Martin Bros., Rookwood, Weller, Harlander, Deichmann, etc.
Please visit our individual department pages for more detail.
Canada’s Auction & Appraisal Company
Providing expert advice to Canadian and international clients for 171 successful years.